People          Projects          Podcast          Store          Home          News          Shakespeare          Contact


Thursday, November 29, 2007

Will you quit bugging me now!!!

This should make certain people who know me very happy. For my first post I found a video that combined two things which currently bring me great pleasure: It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia and Football.

As a side note, I'm on a high because the Raiders, with win number three, finally surpassed last years win total. That's what I like to call progress, ladies and gentlemen. It's all gravy from this point forward. (sigh) Yes, this is really what it has come down to for fans of the Silver and Black.

Anyway, here you go.





AddThis Social Bookmark Button

No comments:


Élan Vital Production Stills Élan Vital Production Stills Élan Vital Production Stills
Check out our Élan Vital Production Stills!
Copyright © 2006-2008 Mutiny Universe, Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions and/or comments? info@mutinyuniverse.com
Requests and/or rant topics? radio@mutinyuniverse.com