People          Projects          Podcast          Store          Home          News          Shakespeare          Contact


Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Radio@MutinyUniverse.com #6

Subscribe: iTunes
Save: Download

Happy Independence Day/National Holiday to the following countries (from Wikipedia):

The music of this week's episode comes from the public domain/Creative Commons library of Archive.org:

1. Jimmie Rodgers "Hobo Bill's Last Ride"
2. Lucille Hegamin "Everybody's Blues"
3. Eddie Cantor "Hungry Women"
4. Kelly Harrell "I Wish I Was a Single Girl Again"
5. Mary Stafford "I'm Gonna Jazz My Way"
6. Dave Kaplan/Kalpan and His Orchestra "Good News"
7. Paul Whiteman "My Blue Heaven"
8. Elsie Baker "I Love You Truly"
9. Elsie Baker "Hush-a-bye Ma Baby (Missouri Waltz)"

I believe I dyslexically pronounced Dave Kalpan as "Dave Kaplan"...sorry, Mr. Kalpan...unless that Archive.org page misspelled his name, in which case, I retract my apology.

I also mentioned Jerry Stiller's audio autobiography. You can listen to the sample by clicking here, or go to www.kingofqueens.com/stiller.php to read along with Mr. Stiller.

Let's play some records,
Ryan

No comments:


Élan Vital Production Stills Élan Vital Production Stills Élan Vital Production Stills
Check out our Élan Vital Production Stills!
Copyright © 2006-2008 Mutiny Universe, Inc. All rights reserved.
Questions and/or comments? info@mutinyuniverse.com
Requests and/or rant topics? radio@mutinyuniverse.com